Thursday, April 26, 2007

art show on sunset

When i was getting my anchor tattoo, mr. Craig, the owner of American Electric Tattoo, invited me to be part of his group show this weekend. I was part of the exhibit BULLY at his place last year, and sold some of my work. This show's theme is BAD MUSIC
and i am bringing him four of my small collages to hang.
The show is this Saturday night, the address is 3532 Sunset Blvd. LA, CA 90027
8 pm-12 am
come on out and see me before i get on that tour bus....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Yoga Gal said...

Your Art Show is in Sliver Lake near an Ashtanga Yoga studio I sometimes practice at! What a small world! I hope I can come by and see your wonder work face to face! Namaste!

Dan Guy said...

Rock! Wish I could attend.