Monday, April 23, 2007

kitty on tour w/ tool

hey everybody--
just got the latest list of dates, let me know if i will be crossing your path...
am still working for Neil, just need to be on the tour bus for awhile...
xoxo kitty cat

TOOL summer 2007

Wed, Apr 25, 2007 Travel Day
Thu, Apr 26, 2007 Prod. Day Las Vegas, NV
Fri, Apr 27, 2007 The Pearl Las Vegas, NV
Sat, Apr 28, 2007 The Pearl Las Vegas, NV
Sun, Apr 29, 2007 OFF / LOAD IN Reno, NV
Mon, Apr 30, 2007 Reno Event Center Reno, NV
Tue, May 1, 2007 OFF San Diego, CA
Wed, May 2, 2007 Cox Arena San Diego, CA
Thu, May 3, 2007 Cox Arena San Diego, CA
Fri, May 4, 2007 OFF Las Cruces, NM
Sat, May 5, 2007 Pan American Center Las Cruces, NM
Sun, May 6, 2007 Convention Center Arena Tucson, AZ
Mon, May 7, 2007 OFF Albuquerque, NM
Tue, May 8, 2007 Tingley Coluseum Albuquerque, NM
Wed, May 9, 2007 World Arena Colorado Springs, CO
Thu, May 10, 2007 OFF Wichita, KS
Fri, May 11, 2007 Kansas Coliseum Wichita, KS
Sat, May 12, 2007 Mid America Center Council Bluffs, IA
Sun, May 13, 2007 OFF Memphis, TN
Mon, May 14, 2007 OFF Memphis, TN
Tue, May 15, 2007 DeSoto Center Southaven, MS
Wed, May 16, 2007 Ft Worth Convention Center Forth Worth, TX
Thu, May 17, 2007 Centurytel Arena Bossier City
Fri, May 18, 2007 OFF Oklahoma City
Sat, May 19, 2007 Ford Center Oklahoma City, OK
Sun, May 20, 2007 OFF San Antonio, TX
Mon, May 21, 2007 AT & T Center San Antonio, TX
Tue, May 22, 2007 American Bank Center Corpus Christi, TX
Wed, May 23, 2007 OFF Baton Rouge, LA
Thu, May 24, 2007 River Center Baton Rouge, LA
Fri, May 25, 2007 Pensacola Civic Center Pensacola, FL
Sat, May 26, 2007 Verizon Wirelass Music Center Birmingham, AL
Sun, May 27, 2007 OFF SARASOTA, FL
Mon, May 28, 2007 OFF SARASOTA, FL
Tue, May 29, 2007 USF Sundome Tampa, FL
Wed, May 30, 2007 OFF Orlando, FL
Thu, May 31, 2007 Amway Arena Orlando, FL
Fri, Jun 1, 2007 Bank Atlantic Center Sunrise, FL
Sat, Jun 2, 2007 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Jacksonville, FL
Sun, Jun 3, 2007 OFF Atlanta, GA
Mon, Jun 4, 2007 Gwinnette Center Duluth, GA
Tue, Jun 5, 2007 Bi-lo Center Greenville, SC
Wed, Jun 6, 2007 OFF Richmond, VA
Thu, Jun 7, 2007 Richmond Coliseum Richmond, VA
Fri, Jun 8, 2007 1st Mariner Arena Baltimore, MD
Sat, Jun 9, 2007 Boardwalk Hall Atlantic City, NJ

9 comments:

Dan Guy said...

You'll be right down the road from me in Richmond nearing the end of the tour! Want to come by for a home-cooked meal and general decompression? I could pick you up. I am also an excellent tour guide to local oddities such as the burial site of Stonewall Jackson's left arm (the rest of him is buried elsewhere) and the Pyramid of Fredericksburg. (Sites such as Foamhenge and Giant-Fiberglass-Dinosaurs-Attacking-Civil-War-era-soldiers are a few hours away but I could take off Wednesday if you really wanted to see them ^_^)

(And hey, I beat Ms. Yoga to the combox for once -- w00t!)

Kitty Cat said...

that is a sweet offer--and i will probably need some decompression by then. let's see what the day holds, often on the day offs i have to do the dread paper work--ugh!
and yes, miss YG is set for stun usually, let's wish her well!
how is baby guyth?

Yoga Gal said...

Hey Dan Guy; bite me! Just joking!
I'm still a little loopy from the new meds I'm on for my whiplash; do you know that I can be on these meds for weeks? By the way Dan how did your car survive the crash? I got my car back today and it looks so pretty; as good as new! Only the back bummer was damaged. Seems to have done better than my body. By the Dan, where is the rest of Stonewall Jackson buried? Miss Cat- you're on the road again!? Who takes care of Batman, your cat, while you're on your tour of duty? Or do you take him with you? When I was dancing a lot of the dancers took their cats along with them. And don't you miss your Thor? Well, have a safe tour! You should meet up with Dan Guy and just relax and see the new baby! Bless you Miss Cat! Namaste

Yoga Gal said...

Hey Dan Guy; bite me! Just joking!
I'm still a little loopy from the new meds I'm on for my whiplash; do you know that I can be on these meds for weeks? By the way Dan how did your car survive the crash? I got my car back today and it looks so pretty; as good as new! Only the back bummer was damaged. Seems to have done better than my body. By the Dan, where is the rest of Stonewall Jackson buried? Miss Cat- you're on the road again!? Who takes care of Batman, your cat, while you're on your tour of duty? Or do you take him with you? When I was dancing a lot of the dancers took their cats along with them. And don't you miss your Thor? Well, have a safe tour! You should meet up with Dan Guy and just relax and see the new baby! Bless you Miss Cat! Namaste

Dan Guy said...

You know where to find me online if you need a break and can swing it. ^_^ I can email you my cell number again. What kind of "day off" is it if you have to do paper work? So sad.

Baby Guyth is well. He is getting rounder and bigger. He's pretty sweet and docile. At the moment he's laying next to me putting his feet on everything and crossing his eyes like a crazy thing.

Yoga Gal :: My car is likely totally; they're still deciding whether to try to fix it or not, all these weeks later. The rest of Stonewall Jackson is buried about twenty miles away, South of Fredericksburg. He marched down there and then keeled over. The worst part was that his own men shot his arm off by accident!

Yoga Gal said...

Dan, thanks so much for the 411 on the whereabouts of Stonewall Jackson body parts. (Do they dail 411 in your part of the country for information?). So sorry to hear about your car but ask Miss Cat if you don't have a car in L.A. you're disabled! But still you have your health! That is a great blessing! This last rearender has done a number on my body. I'm still as weak as a new born kitten (despite the blood transfusion) and do a lot of sleeping but the pain is down to a minor pain. Cat; so you'r off on the road this week; bless you and hope you have happy trails! Don't let the paper work get you down. One thing I'm grateful for is that I no longer have to write 200 pages Environmental Impact Reports! Take care Cat and my prayers are with you! Namaste!

Dan Guy said...

They do indeed dial 411 in these parts.

My back and neck and one arm have been giving me grief since the accident. I keep meaning to make an appointment to get checked out but things are just so busy...

Yoga Gal said...

I know you may think I'm being new agie Yoga Gal but Dan may I suggest acupuncture for your aches and pains? I didn't believe that needles could help but my mother has crippling arthritis and when she goes to have her acupuncture she can walk better and her pain is greatly lessen. I going to the acupuncture for my tender neck pain. You don't feel the needles and if I went there in the first place I wouldn't had to be admitted into the hospital for internal bleeding due to a reaction to pain medication! Just an idea Dan but please -please have a doctor check you out! Namaste.

ariandalen said...

Well, you'll be in the same state next week, but about as close as you'll get to me is flying down I-35 on the way to San Antonio on the 19th/20th.

I probably wouldn't be very good company right now, anyway. ::sigh::