Thursday, September 18, 2008

"my first name ain't baby...."

"it's Janet, miss Jackson if you're nasty!"

Worked the Staples Center show of Herself last night,
pyro buttons galore!

rumors of Prince in audience, but I didn't see him.
LL Cool J opened the show...the ladies love cool James.

the touring crew is made up of many of my former crew mates,
so there was a reunion every five minutes, healed my weary heart.
Ck & Todd , KVL & Kahuna....to good to see you all.

Red came over and we went out into the audience to watch the show,
with Francis and Jon at front of house mix position.
amazing!








oh girl, you have grown up.
and for the record, I never thought the infamous "wardrobe malfunction" was her fault.

here for the gore fans,
stage manager Kahuna sliced his leg open on stage and bled all over his keds.
who says rock n' roll isn't dangerous..?!

6 comments:

Dan Guy said...

Yay for reunions on five minute rotation! Healing is good. (It looks like Kahuna will need some.)

FabulousLorraine said...

Yea for seeing everyone and feeling good about work instead of very tired!

It's pretty cool to slice your leg open at a big rock star concert. I can do it too, but generally in my living room. Doesn't have the same impact...

spacedlaw said...

Rock-n-roll has sharp bits in it (from the rocks, I would assume).

Anonymous said...

Re-re-reunions aren't the same thing, are they? Newreunions?Neoreunions? Kahuna,take care of yourself, okay? Kitty, you sound like you're reuniting yourself! Seester P

EmilyLady said...

My seven-year-old brother is going through a rock n' roll obsession right now. I hope it's not QUITE as dangerous as you make it out to be ....

~Emily

FabulousLorraine said...

Can be, Emily, but it's fun. Good thing he is starting out early , I say!