Sunday, May 02, 2010

Conan & diamonds...

oh month o' April, you are gone but will never be forgotten...
The Conan tour came to LA, bringing my guy home to me.
Drew is loving the tour, they laugh all night.




Photobucket

easy load ins & load outs...




Red got us great seats-



Drew runs the video feed, can you see that giant camera out there at front of house? That's him!



Photobucket

Jack McBrayer aka Kenneth from 30 Rock came on stage to wild applause...

Photobucket

but! Jim Carrey truly brought the house down...

Photobucket

a terrific hilarious show, go see it in your town.
after the LA shows, they had a few days off, and Drew & I drove down to San Diego to see his family, before the next show.

He took me to a romantic candlelight dinner on the water, under the full moon (see view from our table):

Photobucket

and gave me this gorgeous diamond ring:

Photobucket

we're getting married in October....Hallo-wedding,.!!

Mister Crow Garrett is back in town--

here is Crow with our favorite Ricky from Chi Dynasty:



he hosted us at the Magic Castle during Science vs Magic week,
and I got pulled onto stage to assist the amazing Rudy Coby.
(even though i was hiding in the middle of the row, Mr. Coby found me...)

Rod & Farley out in front...
Photobucket

Keeping busy until I fly to the east coast at the end of the month--

11 comments:

Dragonsally said...

More squees for the two of you...

Anonymous said...

Sunshine and moonlight, sparkles and forevers to you!! Love, your seester.

Anonymous said...

Sunshine and Moonlight, Sparkles and Forevers Happily Afters to you both!

spacedlaw said...

WHA! Congratulations! I am completely squeeing in front of my computer! That is GREAT News.

Marjorie said...

More happy squee & Congratulayions to you both. I love hearing happy news. X

Dan Guy said...

Congratulations!!

louisa said...

Fantastic!!! Delighted for you both, though does this mean you won't be heading this way in October? Honeymoon maybe??? Gorgeous ring, perfect for a gorgeous gal :)

Kitty Cat said...

ah, Ireland...i want to go back, the place lives in my DNA, but i will have to miss this round. Sad!!
you will take good care of the Fabulous Lorraine, i know.
xoxo
thanks everyone for the happy happy joy joy.
it is really wonderful.

Jennifer Morian Frye said...

Congratulations! The ring is very beautiful!

GrumpyPig said...

! I managed to miss the excellent news till now! Bad me. Shiny is always fun, have a lovely lovely happy wedding :)

Na said...

Hurray, hurrah, hurroo!
More congrats to you and Drew!