Wednesday, June 21, 2006

"worth a million in prizes"....

this week has been very iggy pop, very stooges.
can't seem to slow down & my to-do list is endless.

life is magic again and glitter dust trails are calling me.
we had a great meeting with a movie genius,
that is all i am going to say, except Eth & i both left
feeling like we were hit with star bolts. this thing is happening.
it will become a film. we are producers, and i am seeing it.

in other news, the world cup was killer today. Sweden tied in the 90th minute 2-2 UK.
i got shivers from my soccer fever. don't know what the brits were doing out there, but it was obvious they were stunned by the last minute upset. ol' becks is in the doghouse, i bet.

no time for photos, just felt it was in order to post on the solstice eve,
with grateful thanks to the universe for smiling on me and the workshop.
the spirits are holding my hand and kicking the stones from my path.
plus the lovely alex & mark decided that they want to buy 5 pieces of my art from my show.
yeah!
sometimes you dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.
and sometimes life is just love molecules and sushi.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Really glad that magic is here and the stones are falling away.
Luv and hearts to you, my sweet!